All suggestions

Dice roll (players skill)

46
0

It seems that in this game numbers win all so if a 88 fights a 87 the 88 will always win.
I feel like each match up should have a Dice roll (for example this could be flash ignit was used, the championship got out played, Tower dives ect)
The 87 should not always lose %100 to a 88
Also a Dice roll for ganks too as the enemy jungler isn't always gonna be there
The Dice roll might only add 1 or 2 or even 11 or 12 to the op, but that could just be enough for a win or lose.
Example games with Dice roll mechanics (bloodbowl, xcom, any jrpg/rpg min max damage. Football manager ect)
Ps team fights and multi player fights have bigger Dice rolls


Suggested by: John Ronald

Under consideration

Comments: 0

  • 08 Jul, '17
    Sic

    This. It is too irritating to see a defeat when the enemy has one more op point than you

  • 09 Jul, '17
    Bensen

    This suggestion will inflect the future, more complex, battle AI pretty much. I've got another approach:

    How about playing with percentages? X got 200 OP, Y got 150 OP. X has a 75% win chance (or Y has a 25% outplay chance). Same math goes for teamfights. Still pretty simple, but we're facing a more entertaining direction.

Add a comment

0 / 500

* Email won't be displayed on screen Privacy Policy